Friday 4th October 2019 10:00am - 4:00pm
God's House Tower, Town Quay Road, Southampton, SO14 2NY
As part of the Artist Development programme, ‘a space’ arts invites you to our first Artist Funding Workshop, an annual event providing information and advice about funding for artistic projects.
– Artists sharing their experiences of making funding applications and running funded projects.
– Funders (including Arts Council England) presenting information on how to apply, and offering one-to-one advice.
We hope that the event will help attendees to:
– Build their understanding of how to develop and manage a funded project
– Develop greater knowledge of different sources of funding available
– Feel more confident about applying for funding, when to apply and what work is involved
– Meet funders and ask questions
– Grow collaborative and supportive relationships with other artists who are designing and running projects in the SO postcode area.
Due to expected demand, tickets have been priced at £5 and are limited to one per person, these will be refunded to attendees. Please make sure you book in advance.