GHT Lates #3
Community, Event, Exhibitions, Music, Performance
Friday 1st July 2022 7:00pm - 11:00pm
God's House Tower, Town Quay Road, Southampton, SO14 2NY
GHT Lates is a new series of monthly late night events showcasing some of Southampton’s most exciting artists and performers at the award winning God’s House Tower.
Part of a series of late night events at GHT, this event is an opportunity to explore the building by night and enjoy a series of performances from musicians from Southampton and beyond. Immerse yourself in the captivating surroundings of God’s House Tower here in the historic Old Town whilst enjoying the flourishing creative scene in the city.
The GHT Cafe & Bar will be open throughout the evening, serving you a variety of refreshing, locally sourced drinks from Unity Brewing Co Beer to Coffee by Peaberry Coffee Roasters.
GHT Lates #3 features:
- Live performances from the Muswell Quartet and Dan O’Farrell and The Difference Machine.
- Unlimited access to our brand new exhibition Gardez L’eau by acclaimed British-Ghanaian artist Enam Gbewonyo.
- Unlimited access to the tower exhibition and rooftop.
- Food pop-up from popular Hampshire street food vendor The Focaccia Co.
- Bar open all evening serving a delicious selection of locally sourced drinks and refreshments.
Tickets cost £5.98 (pp) and can be purchased on Eventbrite by clicking the link here. Tickets can also be purchased on the door on the night. All ticket sales will go to the musicians taking part, and to supporting the continuation of community events at God’s House Tower.