New artist opportunities - Apply now
We’re happy to announce a series of new funded artist opportunities as we welcome the ‘a space’ arts 2022 programme.
Having supported local artists and creatives through a variety of opportunities in 2021, including the Lucky Dip Bursary Scheme which supported 9 artists with crucial funding to produce new works, the 2022 programme will not only see the return of some of our most popular artist opportunities but also the development of new and enriching commissions and open calls across the ‘a space’ arts projects.
We are pleased to announce the following opportunities are now open for submissions:
- Lucky Dip Bursary Scheme 2022 – Open call for artists in the SO postcode for a bursary and exhibition at GHT
- Inspirational Women Artists – International Women’s Day 2022/in partnership with Yellow Door – Open Call for artists to submit works inspired by a female-identifying artist for an exhibition and silent auction at GHT –
- Black History Month 2022 artist commission/in partnership with BHM South – Open call for Black artists
- Futures Forum 2022 – Open call for global majority meeting hosts to lead forum sessions
- Visualising Policy: Anti-Racism – Open call for global majority artist or illustrator to develop an illustrated PDF and content for socials
- Creative Programme Assistant at ‘a space’ arts – Job Opportunity
To learn more about each of the opportunities, download the full brief and find out how to apply, head to the programme page here.
We realise that text-based applications are not suitable for everyone, so if you would like to apply in a different way, require the briefs in an alternative format or wish to discuss other options, please either email us on email@example.com or call 023 80 338 778.
We will be launching even more artist opportunities over the coming months. Sign up to our mailing list here to keep informed with the latest from ‘a space’ arts.